Information CPR Solutions Collects
We require people who register for our Services to give us their contact information. We may ask for contact and account information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, password and the number of users in the organization who will be using the Services, financial and billing information, such as billing name, address and credit card number. You can opt out of providing additional information by not entering it when asked.
How CPR Solutions Uses Your Information
1. CPR Solutions does not distribute or share customer e-mail addresses, except as noted in its Terms and Conditions, or as may be required by law.
2. CPR Solutions uses the information we collect to set up the Services for individuals and their organizations. We may also use the information to contact customers and prospects to further discuss their account, our services, or announcements of promotions and events regarding our company or partners. We may also e-mail a customer newsletter and updates about the Services or the company. You can opt out of receiving these communications by replying to them at the time they are distributed or at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All financial and billing information that we collect through a CPR Solutions is used solely to bill for the Services. We do not use this billing information for marketing or promotional purposes. Except as explicitly stated at the time we request information, or as provided for in the Terms and Conditions, we do not disclose to any third party the information provided.
4. CPR Solutions uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is used only to facilitate your transaction and is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided, except for the sole purpose of credit card processing.
5. CPR Solutions may also collect certain information from visitors to out website and customers of the Services, such as Internet addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems and to administer the website and Services. We may also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.